We care about you!
This page is currently dedicated to information about how our church is handling the COVID-19 situation. Please continue to regularly check back here for information as we move forward. Thank you and God bless.
We are continuing to make updates to our entire website. One of the areas that has new attention is the Pastor's Page. I encourage you to check on that area of the website for great content from Pastor John. - Matt
I pray you are safe and sound at home with all of the supplies you need! We just wanted to touch base with you all and let you know we are still here. Please keep checking back here for updates to this page. We hope to have some more information up soon. In the meantime, here is some good info about why they are asking us all to stay home for the time being. If you are in need of anything, please let us know.
By now you have probably heard all you can possibly stand of the spread of the COVID-19 virus into the world around us. The Board has put in place a Response Team of Matt Pascoe, Sue Daniel, and John Fillmore. Please know that the leadership at our church is mindful of the situation and being diligent at the feet of the Great Physician. We want to ensure we have open lines of communication so that you are well informed.
- God has blessed us with living in Idaho. As such, we should all be aware of the guidance given to us through the CDC and our State officials. We recommend keeping generally informed using the following resources.
- Our initial desire was to maintain our regular activities. However, in light of the most recent recommendation from the CDC, and after much discussion, we have decided to postpone ALL of our church activities until the end of the month, including Sunday Worship Services. This is not a decision based on fear but, one of concern for those members that are at highest risk, as well as several other logistical factors.
- The office will remain open during regular hours and Pastor John is available as usual.
- If you have not done so, please fill out one of our emergency contact forms and return it to the office. This will provide us with any contact information you wish to provide and any other information or instructions relevant to you or your family.
- Please check in on this page as we will be updating it with the most current information we have.
- If there is a need for us to make a more immediate communication, we may also send out an email if you have provided us with your email address. We will also call those who do not have access to email or the internet.
- The plan is to resume activities starting with Family Fellowship on April 1st.
- Know that we care about your wellbeing and are taking steps for your physical safety and spiritual needs. Please reach out to us if you are in need of help. We are instructed by God to take care of the needs of our church body and will do so in the abundance that He provides to us all.
- In the coming weeks we intend to develop a more robust Congregational Emergency Plan. There is no reason to be reactionary when a situation arises. We should be prepared in advance.
- This includes identifying individuals with specific roles and responsibilities within this plan.
- Updating and refining communication methods.
- This will allow us as a whole to know how our congregation feels we should respond in the face of challenges.
- Through this, God can give us confidence and peace as we trust in him.
If you have questions, please contact our Response Team: Matt Pascoe, Sue Daniel, or John Fillmore.
Joshua 1:9 (NET) - I repeat, be strong and brave! Don’t be afraid and don’t panic, for I, the Lord your God, am with you in all you do.